This workshop will explore a range strategies to assist staff to manage different communication styles and difficult situations involving client and/or their significant others.
Suggested topics to be covered:
- Communicating effectively with health clients and co-workers
- Recognition of escalating emotions/aggression
- Practical de-escalation strategies to prevent aggression
- Recognising and managing aggression triggers in your workplace
- Achieving a cohesive approach to difficult situations in your workplace